I guess I am going to go through an entire week of events before I post this one. So Garrett had his 2 month appointment on Wednesday September 3. I really cant believe how big he is getting!! He had his shots and I have never had my heart broken more than listening to his cry to where he cant even catch his breath. But now all is well, we got home and I gave him some medicine and a bath and he felt so much better and he slept soooo good that night. He is now 11 lbs 6 oz and 23'' long. That puts him in the 50% for Height AND Weight but his little head is only in the 25% hahaha..... What? thats cute! So the Dr. had us schedule his next appointment in 2 months for his 4 month visit and she said that is when she will talk to us about food for him. FOOD??? Holy Cow!! he is growing up so fast!!! Ok ONE last thing then I will stop blabbing, I had a whole long conversation with Garrett the other night about how now Daniel and I cant have anymore kids because he is just going to make them look bad because of how such a good baby he is!! and that is the truth, I could not have asked for a better baby!!!!
I know there's not alot going on in any of the pictures and there wont be until Garrett is really old enough to start doing things. So dont make fun of me but I still like to post pics of him cause he is growing up so fast :( I still try to put newborn clothes on him hoping that they still fit him, yep I sure do. He just busts out of all of them, but without fail I try at least once a day. I think its about time to box those outfits up and move on.
I will be posting new pictures as soon as I can!!!!!

2 comments:
OH HEATHER YOU SO FUNNY! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES AND GET THE NICKNAME! LOL!
it sounds like you are having so much fun, I can't wait for our time :) Looking forward to seeing more pictures :)
Post a Comment