Ten Years Ago...
I was fourteen and in ninth grade. Probably thinking I was so cool for being in the oldest grade in the school (lame!)
Five Years Ago...
I was nineteen and living with my cousin Biz.... Oh the memories!!!!
Five Months Ago...
I was 6 months pregnant and miserable, but it was all so worth it!!
My List of Five Things to do Tomorrow:
1. Sleep in!!! Work has been killing me!
2. Laundry
3. Give Garrett a bath
4. Go to Lagoon
5. Look over my primary lesson
Five Bad Habits:
1. Biting my fingernails (Gross! I Know)
2. I brush my teeth in the shower sometimes.... okay alot of times
3.If I do my hair curly, I will go 3 or 4 days before I wash it (NASTY!)
4. I dont really know if this is a habit, but I am always running late!!! It drives Daniel Crazy!!
5. I am the worst back seat driver, another thing that drives my husband crazy!!!
6. One bonus bad habit - I will wash one outfit at a time, instead of washing a whole load. I really think that is the thing that will put my husband in his grave!
Five Places I've lived:
1. Sandy
2. Murray
3. West Jordan
4. Sandy
5. Midvale
Five Things People Don't Know About Me:
1. I used to play the violin
2. My life was consumed with soccer for about 7 years of my life
3. I used to have an extra bone in my ankle that the Dr removed because it was painful when I played soccer, he said that it wouldnt be painful anymore. Dont worry that it hurts even more now than it did before he took it out.
4. I used to suck my thumb (ALL THE TIME) and when I did, I would twirl my hair and it would get all knotted up and for a few years of my childhood I had a "bowl cut" because my hair would be so tangled that we couldnt get the knots out and it always had to be cut.
5. Before I was married, my nails would be done and I would have gone tanning BEFORE any of my bills were paid. Wow! my priorities have really changed since then!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Totally did not know most of that stuff!! So fun to get to know more about you babe!!
Post a Comment