3 Names you go by - Heath, Mamma, Baby
3 Restaurants I love - Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Chilis (Even though I only get Chicken fingers at ALL of these places!)
3 Trips to plan on this year - Bear Lake (Already went), St. George (Already went), & Park City (Already went) Okay, I know, my life is kinda staying in the SLC for a little while!!
3 Things you want badly - a big family (I know my mind kept changing while I was pregant, but now that my baby is here, I definately want a big family!), Daniel to cut back on work a little bit so he can focus more on school and not be so stressed out, to not take out my daily stresses on my husband (Sorry baby!!)
3 People who will do this - I am hoping everyone that I tag!
3Pets you have/had - No pets now, but I used to have a dog, lizards (they werent really mine, they were my brother's but I grew up in the house that they were in) & snakes (ewwww!!)
3 Things you did yesterday - Got my hair did (Thanks Melinda!!!), worked (BOO!), looked for some winter clothes for baby Garrett (come to find out, all of his sweats are at least a 12 month size or bigger)
3 Things you ate today - Only a swiss roll so far (those chocolate things with cream in the middle) it's inly 8:00 a.m. what do ya expect??? I have to get my chocolate cravings out of the way since the diet starts MONDAY!!!
3 Fears - Losing a child (I dont ever want to outlive my children), a fire burning down my house (it has always scared me living in apartments and now a condo, because you dont have control of what the other people in your building are doing), Not being able to show my husband how much I really love and appreciate him.
3 Things you plan on doing today - Work :( Go to Linda's Scentsy open house! & maybe make some dinner...... Who knows
3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow - Bunco!!! Still working.... and I have no idea what else
3 Favorite Holidays - Thanksgiving, Christmas & Valentines Day (now that I am married, Hated it when I was single!!)
3 Favorite beverages - Dr. Pepper, Strawberry Lemonade & Black Cherry Shasta
Okay... I tag Nikki, Erin, Becky & Kathryn!!!!!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL. YOU ARE SO FUNNY. CHICKEN FINGERS?? LOL!
I love the chicken fingers comment too...that is so you Heather! LOL!! I can't believe your brothers had snakes that is WAY nasty!!! :( I hope Ryker never wants anything like that...Dalton has a snake and it escaped once, Court found it on the ground in his room luckily...YIKES!!!!
Thats funny, I am a huge chicken fingers fan too, I have branched out a lil though since I've gotten older. I'm glad you tagged me, Ive been so busy with school lately that I haven;t had time to post anything, so this will give me an excuse :)
Post a Comment