Monday, September 15, 2008

LAGOON!!








Saturday, September 13 was Allstate's Company Summer party, and just like last year, it was at lagoon! I guess after not being able to do a whole lot while I was pregnant I got a little excited when I saw all the rides, I felt like a kid again!!! For some reason I really like the rides that spin around really fast. Daniel hates them so he stayed off of those ones and watched Garrett while me and my sister in law - Erin and her son Chase went on them!!



After a few hours of that, my mom and dad showed up and took all the little kids with them and me, Daniel, Brian & Erin went on "The Spider" and "Colosus" (however you spell it) . Just ask Daniel, I still scream like a little girl on those rides. I love it!! At 6:00 we all met for dinner and relaxed for a little bit, then we were right back on the spinning rides, my mom went with me on a few! By that time, it was about 9:00 p.m. and we were all so tired and we headed home. Overall it was a really fun day and I am so grateful for my husband for being such a good sport dealing with both me and the baby!! (I know I wasnt alot of help with him)












1 comment:

N Luthi said...

How did i overlook this post so cute pics