Friday, September 12, 2008

Twenty Questions

1. What is his name? Daniel Garrett Luthi
2. How long did you date? a total of 8 months until we got married
3. How long have you been married? 1 and a half years!
4. Who eats more sweets? Definately me!
5. Who said I love you first? He did.... He wears his heart on his sleeve, I keep my feelings to myself more
6. Who is taller? He is
7. Who is a better singer? honestly.... probably him, unless you count singing in the shower then definately me!!
8. Who is smarter? I am going to have to agree with Melinda, it depends on the topic
9. Who does the laundry? I do it, he folds it
10. Who pays the bills? he does
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
12. Who mows the lawn? Lawn??? the only great thing about living in a condo!
13. Who cooks dinner? He does most of the time, I do once in a while :( I am not a good cook at all
14. Who drives? He does.
15. Who is more stubborn? VERY close call, but that is definately ME!
16. Who kissed who first? He did
17. Who asked who out? He asked me out
18. Who is more sensitive? Another close call, but I think I am
19. Who has more siblings? I do....I have six, he has five
20. Who wears the pants? He does, it is very rare that I ever get the last say

1 comment:

Clifton and Melinda said...

I love this one because I could almost answer everyone of those questions before I looked at the answers!! LOL!!! Love it!! I love you two, you rock!!!