Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Early Birthday!!

So.... we knew that this July was going to be a little different considering our baby was due July 26th but we got a suprise on the morning of July 3rd when my water broke!! I think the only words spoken that entire morning were "Um...Daniel, I think my water just broke". From then on, we finished packing in silence and drove to the Hospital without a word being said. We were both definately in quite a bit of shock!! We got to the Hospital at about 7:00 a.m. and after a very long day to say the least, Garrett Robert Luthi was born July 3, 2008 at 9:20 p.m. weighing 6 lbs 9 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Here are some pictures we have taken over the last 2 months.













3 comments:

N Luthi said...

yeah! so exceited you started this!!! He is so cute!!

Clifton and Melinda said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about your blog!! I cannot wait to see more pics and here the fun daily things that he is doing :)

Kathryn said...

what a cute lil family you guys are!