


December has been such a busy, fun, crazy month!! First we had Christmas.... What a difference a child makes for the Holidays. Daniel and I put all of our effort into Garrett this Christmas, and oh it was so much fun!! We had a feeling that he would be getting toys from his Grandma's, so we stuck to the necessities for him this year (I know it's bad, but he's not quite old enough to know the difference). So we got him clothes and just a few toys and we were right, his grandparents and aunts and uncles got him some way fun toys and clothes as well. Thanks everyone!!!
Then we had Ryker's Birthday on the 26th of December with a way sweet Pirate Birthday cake!!! I cant believe he is 4 already!! Then we had Colby's 11th Birthday (all he wanted was to go snowboarding with his brother's and he got that wish - We need to get out Snowboarding Daniel, Colby would love to go with you too!!)
.... Sorry, No Pictures of the Birthdays - I am still struggling.....
In between all of this Garrett got pretty sick and we were at the Dr office quite a few times within a two week period, we also had to take him in for a chest x-ray. It was the hardest thing I have had to do with him so far... He was so scared and had no idea what was going on, my heart broke. Anyway, they couldnt find anything in his lungs (thank goodness!) I get so worried with him being so little and especially with croup and RSV going around. They did have to put him on a breathing machine though that he finally got used to after a few times. He is doing better now, but still not over it - I really hope it passes soon for his sake.


This last week I had dinner with a few of my friends. Kristen had a little boy, Jonah, just 2 months after I had Garrett so we needed to get them together to play. It was so fun to watch them interact (stare) with each other. There were also a few not so pleasant moments you will see in the pictures.


2 comments:
I really can't get over how cute Garrett is...but look at his parents!! :) He is just so photogenic! I am glad that he doesn't have to do the breathing treatments anymore...way scary business :( I am glad that you posted pictures...I have been looking everyday and I love when you update!! :)
that pic with the breath easy equip makes me sad...
Post a Comment