Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Mini Remodel

This last couple of weeks Daniel and I have decided to make a few changes at our home. It started with just wanting to re-paint one of our walls and now it has turned into adding a mantle, redoing our kitchen cabinets, changing the tile in our kitchen and also extending it out into our entry way and repainting our counter tops (yes, repainting them - Nikki and Steven let us know about this paint that you can paint countertops with) I am so excited!!!

I call it our "Mini" remodel because growing up in the Ebert household we were ALWAYS remodeling and I swear half my life we ate sawdust for dinner!! So what we are doing to our house is not quite as extreme but it is just enough, and I cant wait for it to be done!!!!


OLD TILE: (Currently looking for its replacement)




OUR BARE CABINETS: (Currently waiting for them to be reinstalled - secretly I have enjoyed no cabinet doors - it is so much easier to see what we have and what we need - so I am really in no rush to get them back in :)


OUR NEW MANTEL: (Wahoo!!!)

7 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

How the heck did you get all of those cute things around your pictures?? WAY CUTE!! I love the mantle and the red wall!! TOTALLY ROCKIN!! I can't wait until it is all done so I can come over and see it!!:)

Brian and Mal said...

Super cute! I love that mantel!

Angie said...

Wow - I love what you have done! Heather, your house is too cute! You are amazing... I get nervous about putting handles on my cabinets! :)

N Luthi said...

Any luck figuring out the tile yet??

Luthiclan said...

No luck Nikki.... Still Trying to decide. We really need to figure it out soon!!!

Luthiclan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven said...

Too bad that you have a looser brother that is taking his sweet time with the remodel.