
Yesterday Garrett had his 6 month dr. appointment!!! Yes I said 6 months! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. He is in the 90% for height (28'' Tall) the 60% for weight (18 lbs 2 oz.) and his head is 60%.... I include the head percentage only because it was only in the 25% when he was 2 months old and the 40% when he was 4 months old.... So I always like to include that along with the height and weight. I cant believe 6 months has already gone by, but I cant imagine my life without my litte guy. It has been the best 6 months ever!!! I also want to Thank Daniel for all the help he is with Garrett, Thanks baby you are the best! I love my 2 guys more than anything in this world!!!!

3 comments:
lol. Got to love being tall...hope he grows up that way!!!
What a cute little couch potato!! Love his little gut over his pants!! :) YEAH for being in the 90% in height!! :)
I can't believe it's been six months either! Wow. I'm not surprised on his stats though - every time I see him he's grown!
Post a Comment