




Ok, I know I am obsessed,I dont even have anything to post with these pics, but he is the focus of our lives right now and we love it!!! (Geez, it's a really good thing I have a baby or I wouldnt know what to blog about! All Daniel and I do is work and he goes to school - that's no fun to talk about)

8 comments:
cute! Where did dyou take the pics??
Nikki - we just took the pictures at our house (we are totally being cheap right now) but it works :)
What a cutie! I LOVE these pictures.. and that hat is adorable!
Okay, I just had a random memory about you... do you remember 9th grade science with the shark smell? I don't know where that came from... but I miss you!
Those turned out great! I LOVE his little hat :)
These pictures are SO cute!
Way cute!! Awesome job taking the pics...he is so cute!!
So cute! I love the one second from the bottom!
Darling pictures, you could be a "professional". Granny J
Post a Comment