Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Cornwall Family Christmas Party!
Sunday we had our annual Cornwall Christmas Party! It always includes the same food every year (ham sandwiches, buffalo wings, meat balls, spinach salad, potato salad) which (I think) everyone looks forward to every year - I know I do! It also includes a white elephant game and playing Christmas Songs on pipes (hilarious!). This year my parents got new carpet in their Family Room and my Grandma got us all socks that we could wear around the house - Thanks Grandma!! (we even stole the extra pairs because they were so comfy). It is so nice to see my moms side of the family every year at Christmas, we dont see each other a whole lot during the year and it is so fun to catch up and see what everyone is up to!! Sorry, no Pictures (again), I really need to remember to take pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun!! You really do need to work on the picture taking skills Heather...HA!!
Great write-up Heather, I always love out annual Christmas get together.To see how my Great Grands, and Grands change and what they're doing. Glad you got some extra sox. Thats what they were there for. And yes that is my most favorite menu of all.
Much love, Grandma Cornwall (Jodee):)
We all look forward to the Cornwall Christmas party! It's not Christmas until we've played "Silent Night" on pipes with spoons! :) I've got a couple pix of the event on my blog (the gift exchange, not the pipe playing unfortunately)
Post a Comment