
This year for Thanksgiving Daniel, Garrett and I went down to St. George with my family. I thought the drive there and back would be no problem since Garrett has already made the road trip to Bear Lake and he did really good. Well... There is a huge difference between a 3 week old (when we drove to Bear Lake) and a 5 month old. I just figured he would sleep the entire time. Well, that wasnt exactly the case but he did really well for being sick and hating his car seat.
So we got down there at about midnight on Wednesday night and talked with everyone for a little bit and then went right to bed because we were planning on going 4wheeling the next day!! We got up the next morning and it was pouring rain and it rained and it rained and it rained. So instead of going 4wheeling we went swimming and Daniel and I did a little bit of Shopping to find Garrett a swimsuit and a few things. Then we had YUMMY Turkey dinner - Thanks Mom!!! - and just relaxed the rest of the day. That night we decided we would get up early and fight the crowds to go shopping. Garrett woke up to eat at 4:30 and then we got ready and left. We had an idea of a few things we were looking for and we got some really good deals, but I will tell you right now... You need to know exactly what you are looking for to go to those kinds of sales. All in all it was such a fun and relaxing weekend! Thanks Mom and Dad!! I was really bad at picture taking so I dont have any, but if I find anyone in my family that took any I will post some pictures.

1 comment:
How fun!! :) We missed you, but I am glad you had so much fun!! :)
Post a Comment