Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just Playin' at Cousin Porter's House






Last night Katrina was in a play at her school (West jordan High). So we asked Nikki and Steven if they could pick Garrett up from Jode's House and watch him while we went to Katrina's play. They said that would work and I warned them that Garrett screams the entire way home from daycare (apparently that is only with me - I was told that he was just as happy as can be when Steven picked him up). Anyway Katrina did AMAZING on her solo!!! Good job Nia!! and here are some pictures of Garrett and his cousin Porter. Thanks Steven and Nikki for watching him!

Now that I feel like we have abandoned child ALOT lately I am going to keep him close for the next little while. I was missin him way too much.

3 comments:

N Luthi said...

I love his smiling pics!

Clifton and Melinda said...

Way fun!!

Anonymous said...

How can Garrett grow up so fast??
Mr Personality, with the cutest grin. A real Heart Melter!!!
Hugs & Luv Great Grandma Jodee