Wednesday, December 3, 2008

All I want for Christmas...



Last night Jodean had Santa come to her house and had all of her kids come over to sit on his lap. It was so nice to have gone there to see Santa. It totally beats going to the mall and standing in line forever!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

wow is that your baby? he is getting so big!

Clifton and Melinda said...

Oh my good h!!!! He is so freakin' cute I can't even stand it...and his spikes...WAY TOO MUCH!!! :) Way fun seeing Santa...and he isn't even crying...way to go Garrett!!!

N Luthi said...

super cute~

Unknown said...

What fun! Looks like he was braver than Clara when it came to Jolly St. Nick.

Angie said...

Heather! I am so in love with your blog! I am so sorry I have not answered your facebook... I am still getting into that! I am much better at blogging!

Our blog is www.nateandangie.blogspot.com

Your boy is so cute! What have you been up to lately?

We just moved to Colorado two years ago... before that we lived in Texas for three years? Can you believe that I actually have Texan... crazy :)

Yeah - I am so excited to keep up with you better!

Brian and Mal said...

Heather! Another fellow blogger! I found you through Angie's blog! Can I add you to my list?

Cristi said...

Wow, your son handled seeing santa so much better than mine did! I'm so glad you found my blog. I am much better at keeping up with blogs than I am with facebook! Your son sure is a cutie!