Someday everything will make perfect sense but for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason
Daniel and I were married March 9,2007. Garrett came along in July of '08. In March '11 we were blessed with our son, Hudson. We are now waiting on the arrival of a little girl we are adopting.
3 comments:
Fun pics!! Love love love all of the fun things we do in December!! Especially that we get to see more of each other!! :)
I know!! I am so glad that I am embracing it this year instead of being so stressed out with having so much to do. I love it!!!
How fun! I have not even thought about gingerbread houses yet! :) You are such a cute mom!
Where are you guys at now? Do you still live in UT?
Post a Comment