
Our parking spot at the condo we live in is right across from the dumpster. On the outside of the fence that surrounds the dumpster there is not 1 but 2 NO PARKING signs. However, at least 3 days a week I either come home to or wake up to a car parked there. This is EXTREMELY inconvenient for me trying to pull out of or into my parking stall - it makes it about a ten point turn just to get in or out!! I have tried leaving nice notes on the cars, then it turned into rude notes questioning the driver's reading skills and the most recent... calling the HOA and attempting to getting the cars towed. Apparently nothing is working!!!
It has been a problem since we moved in a year and a half ago and I know some things you just have to deal with living in condominiums but I AM SICK OF IT!!!!! We have to pay an HOA due every single month and we have to follow all of the rules that come with it. What makes these people think they are more deserving than the rest of us that follow the rules???
Ok, I'm done..... I think......

2 comments:
LOL. I WOULD BE SO TICKED OFF TOO. FAIR VENT!
Oh girl...I totally get you!!! VENT ALL YOU WANT!! Hopefully it will change soon :)
Post a Comment