Here are the pictures from our family trip to Midway (thanks Melinda for taking these - I stole them).
The cabin we stayed at was HUGE and it totally accommodated this family and to be honest I think it would always accommodate this family for years to come - I really think it should be an annual trip. We had so much fun! The kids had a blast sliding down the "slide" (2 Tables Clifton made into a slide) while the rest of us either read, watched movies, played Farkle or just talked / laughed.

Saturday we got up and went on a little hike to Cascade Springs which was beautiful!



After our hike we headed over to the Dairy Keen for lunch:

The Daniel Luthi Family really had alot of fun and thinks we should do it again next year :)

3 comments:
Dairy Keen is the bomb!
YAY FOR MIDWAY!!!!
I totally thought this was awesom trip and agree we should do this every year.
Post a Comment