
A couple weeks ago Daniel's brother, Steven and his wife Nikki had a dutch oven bbq. I think it was the first day that it didnt rain in like a month!! Good call on the date guys! And good call on the food too - it was Delicious!! Thanks for inviting us!

This last weekend was the Luthi Family Reunion up at Bear Lake. We didnt end up camping overnight - we just went up for the day (I know, I know we are famous for that). But it still was alot of fun. I met quite a few people that I haven't met before, and with my father in law coming from such a big family (12 kids) there are still alot that I havent met!

1 comment:
Pretty Sweet music that you have there!!! I like it. Yes I was great at the Family Reunion lots of visiting of people that we just don't get to see to often. Glad that you were able to go.
Post a Comment