Garrett's birthday was really alot of fun with his cousins, aunts, uncles, Grandma's, Grandpa's and his great grandma and great grandma. Thank you everyone for coming!!
The next morning we headed up to the annual 4th of July Granite Parade. I have been going to this since I was a little kid and it sure is a fun tradition to now go to with my own family.
The next weekend we went up to my families cabin with my parents, my little brother Colby and my nephew Chase. There had been sightings of Bear's over the last month and the night before we were up there a bear was sighted on the porch of a nearby cabin. With as jumpy as I am about those things I was definitely not helping the situation with every noise we heard. Oh well! We survived!!
Around the campfire: (I was on the lookout for bears)

My cute Parents:

Me, Daniel and Chase:

The next day we went over to Heber to spend the rest of the weekend with Daniel's family at another cabin. We seriously had such a blast!!! I don't think I have laughed so hard as I did playing Farkle in a very long time!! As soon as I find someone to steal pictures from I will definitely post pictures of the remaining part of the trip!
My cute Parents:
Me, Daniel and Chase:
The next day we went over to Heber to spend the rest of the weekend with Daniel's family at another cabin. We seriously had such a blast!!! I don't think I have laughed so hard as I did playing Farkle in a very long time!! As soon as I find someone to steal pictures from I will definitely post pictures of the remaining part of the trip!

2 comments:
ok first he is so dang cute. second i stole the pics from melindas blog. All you have to do is click on the picture to make it big and then right click to save it. otherwise you will have to get them from melinda.
Thank you!!!
Post a Comment