Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dont Forget About Me!

It feels like all of our focus lately has been on getting things ready for when our baby arrives. But I just wanted to let this little guy know that we have not forgotten about him! We love Garrett more and more every day. He is growing up so fast and we know that he is going to be the best big brother ever!

We have been so blessed to have him in our Family for the last 2 1/2 years. I can't even remember life without him in it.

Garrett we love you so much!!!
























































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Garrett so much!!! He is a joy
to be around. so thoughtful, smart and so darn cute!!! I love being
his Great Grandmother.
His parents are awesome too.

Hugs, GGM JC

Manda said...

Oh I LOVE it... he is so cute. Toby Tyler... :)

Dad said...

I love this little guy! I too have been blessed to have him in our family. Just as you Heather have been a blessing to be a part of our crazy family!!! Love you all! AMA

Clifton and Melinda said...

LOVE YOU GARRETT!!!!