Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hudson Mark Luthi

Hudson Mark Luthi

Born 3/20/11 @ 8:02 a.m.

7 lbs 6 oz.

20.5 inches














This little boy has sure brought a lot of love into our home and we love him tons and tons!! Any sign of down syndrome or anything regarding the concerns they saw with his heart or his skull have come back completely healthy since he has been born. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers over the last couple of months. We feel so blessed with another little baby in our lives - with or without challenges.



4 comments:

N Luthi said...

he is fabulous!!!

Cristi said...

All those pics are so precious! I'm so glad both you and him are doing well and healthy. CONGRATS, he's darling!

Anonymous said...

What a darling little fellow!!!! what a beautiful family!! Garrett
is so proud to be Hudson's big
brother. Heather you and Daniel are
the best parents ever!!!! Hugs all
around, and
All My Love, Great-Grandma Cornwall

Manda said...

HOORAY!!! He seriously is the cutest ever!!! I want to come see him ASAP! Garrett is so cute with him I love it! Hope your doing well! Love you guys!