Well.... I survived.

For a minute last night, I didn't think I was going to make it. Neither did my mom or dad.
I put up a pretty good fight.
I thought I was ready for a big boy bed. And I was. I LOVE my Buzz Bed!
Until Bedtime came.
Then I hated everything about it. How do my mom and dad expect me to like it in the dark?!
Until Bedtime came.
Then I hated everything about it. How do my mom and dad expect me to like it in the dark?!
I tried and tried to sneak out of my room, but there they were.
Waiting.
Finally at about..... well...... I am not sure exactly what time it was, all I know is that my mom was telling me over and over that it was waaaaay past my bedtime.
Whatever that means.
(She gets a little excited sometimes)
She put me in my crib. I thought for the night, but when I woke up this morning I was back in the bed.
I underestimated those two.
I know they are hoping that tonight will go smoother, but I am highly doubting it.


4 comments:
Garrett, what a wonderful big boy bed. In a few years (when you are a teen ager) Your Mom & Dad won't be able to get you out of bed. :)
Have a Good Night tonight.
Hugs, Grandma JC
Good job on keeping your mom busy Garrett... she says she needs sleep, but she really doesn't!
Oh the battles begin...I remember those awful days. Hope he isn't as stubborn as my little guy was!
So am I going to see a little pair of eyes staring at me one morning??
Post a Comment