Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The more the Merrier

So.... I have a million things to blog about that I am very behind on. However, first things first. Daniel and I are SOOOO happy to be expecting our second baby due on March 14! I know my widget has A TON of days left on it - but I was so excited to put it on here!!

8 comments:

Holls said...

Wahoo another Baby Luthi!!!

Cristi said...

YAY! CONGRATS!!

Manda said...

I am so so HAPPY for you guys! I can't wait to know what it is!!! I tagged you on my personal blog http://manda-favoritethings.blogspot.com/

Clifton and Melinda said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!! :)

Clifton and Melinda said...

Can I say that I just got back on here to see if you had posted anymore and I was so excited to see your little widget...seriously only 30 weeks to go!! So excited!!

Angie said...

Congrats Heather! I can't wait to see pictures, you make cute babies :)

Kathryn said...

Aw Congrats, I guess this is old news now, but so exciting! Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?

N Luthi said...

just peeked at your ticker and almost half way!! YEAH!