It's Thomas the Tank Engine
Hip Hip Hooray
Chugga chugga chug chug, Chuff chuff chuff
He rides along the way
And when you hear that whistle
It can only be one train
Our favorite little engine
Thomas is his name
Meet "Pommy". He's kind of a big deal. I have no idea how Garrett got Pommy out of Thomas, but it works. After watching the 6 Thomas the Train music videos over and over about a thousand times in a row with Thomas' biggest fan, there was no way we were going to miss the biggest day of the year:
DAY OUT WITH THOMAS THE TRAIN
Heber, UT 2010
After our annual Memorial Day Breakfast with the Ebert's and BBQ with the Luthi's, We made our way up to Heber and boy it was worth it to my 1 year old!!
Patiently waiting for Pommy to Arrive
He made it!!!!!!

3 comments:
Garrett: still a sweetheart, and still the bluest eyes. So glad he had his Pommy day.
Hope to see you soon,
Much Love, Grandma JC
I am so excited that you guys went to this! I absolutely love all the pics!
Those pictures are precious! I'm glad Garrett had a great time.
Post a Comment