I think most of us, especially myself get so caught up in our lives, in the routine, in what tomorrow, next week or even next year will bring. We forget about now. We forget to laugh. We forget to love. We get so worked up about the smallest things, why? A single event today could and will change the rest of our lives whether it be large or small, good or bad.
I take too many things for granted. I put too many things off... the little things, the most important things, that count the most.
Make this moment count. And the next one, and the one after that. Spend your energy today thoughtfully on words and actions that serve you and others well. Be grateful for what you have, knowing that you have far more than you'll ever need. Celebrate your gifts, your creativity, your voice in this grand chorus of life. You and I are both here to inspire one another, to help one another, to share with one another. Sing from your soul. Cherish your life and the lives of those around you. We are all in this together
I especially need to take this statement to heart and remember what matters most to me in my life. I have been so blessed to have the most amazing husband who has made my life so wonderful!

1 comment:
Beautiful!!!!
Love Grandma JC
Post a Comment