So I went and picked Garrett up from Jode's house after work and this is what I saw:

There was a collision with one of the little boys at Day Care. After a long day of work this is really the last thing that I wanted to see. Anyway I got him home and after calling the on-call pediatrician, it was decided it would be best to take him in to Urgent Care just to be safe.
The nurse there said that we could either stitch it or glue it. Daniel and I decided on the glue just because of way that stitches would bug him and he would probably pick at them. Well, they had run out of glue and said that we could either stitch it or go to another location. We decided to take the drive just up to Murray and have them glue it. The Dr. there was super nice and did an awesome job with it!

.jpg)

2 comments:
sad! i was going to call you this morning to see how things went. sorry no pictures. give him kisses from me!
Oh, sweet little Garrett. He seems so brave. Sometimes these things are more difficult for the mom.
Hugs and Kisses to both Garrett and Heather.
xxxxoooo Grandma Jodee
Post a Comment