Saturday, October 24, 2009

Final Fall Photos

I Finally decided that it was time to get some Fall pictures of Garrett. I LOVE the fall colors and I know that it is going to snow soon so I realized that it is now or never. So we got all packed up and started at my parents house and then went up the canyon for a few and then we swung by Murray City Park for the rest. The only thing that would have made it better would have been a family picture. Oh well, there's always next Fall. Thanks Michelle for riding along with us!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful collage of fall. Even prettier, Garrett's blue eyes!!!!
Hugs, Great Granny JC :)

Clifton and Melinda said...

What program are you using to do this?? So cute!!!

N Luthi said...

SWEET!

Unknown said...

Great job! I love the photo shoot :)

Angie said...

Your boy is so cute! I love the collage of pictures :)