
After a few not so fun frequent visits to the Dr's office over this past year due to, what we now know as Garrett's asthma I was really feeling good about his 15 month visit. No cough's, no fever, no wheezing. Before we headed over to Dr Val's I gave Garrett some motrin to help with the after effect of the shots. ( I am feeling really good at this point, this is going to be the best dr's visit ever!)
She start's looking in his ears (routine)..... She keeps looking in his ears..... double ear infections.... great. (both Daniel and I had tubes in our ears as babies so I wont be suprised if our offspring have the same problem)
Ever since Garrett was born he has always had issues with his left eye - just a clogged tear duct that comes and goes every so often so I asked Dr Val if she could give me a prescription again for the "goop" that helps clear it up. Apparently that problem should work itself out by the time a baby is one year's old. Now we have an appointment with an optomoligist to look at his eye to see if he needs to have a "procedure" done to unclog his tear duct. (Sorry, I know that is completely disgusting and probably not entirely needed in any of your lives)
She also made it very clear that because Garrett has asthma and is more prone to getting sick, he definately needs to get a flu shot. (We have already accomplished this task, we made it a fun family flu shot filled day!)
So instead of just getting in, getting out and making his next regular healthy boy appointment like I was expecting. We now have 3 appointments within the next month......
After all that, here are his stats:
Height: 31.25 inches tall................ 55%
Weight: 23 lbs.................................30%
Head Cir: 46 cm..............................20%

3 comments:
OH MY YOU LUCKY GIRL...
poor kid! I hope that at least the tear duct problem can be solved easily... at least he is one cute kid!
You'd never know he had any issues at all considering how happy he is all the time! Good luck with the upcoming appointments.
LOVE & HUGS TO CUTIE GARRETT. HOPE HE IS DOING BETTER.
LOVE TO YOU ALL. GRANDMA JODEE :)
Post a Comment