1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Here and there.... Random Dates: yes..... Dated someone: no
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? Well, considering I didnt have a car... I had a choice between the Burb (Suburban) or my dad's 4runner. It depended on who needed their car more... my mom or my dad. Parents sacrifice so much for their ungrateful kids!!!!
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Sure did!!
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? HA!!! Shockingly enough.... yes I was. And I can admit that now because the only person that I care about knowing is my husband and he already knows!!! :) I love you Daniel!!!!
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? I dont think so, but honestly.... some guys think when you smile at them (TO JUST BE A NICE HUMAN BEING) you are flirting with them.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? no
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Probably
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? no
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? no
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Does Brighton even have a song???
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mrs. Pond (Where I learned my fantastic sewing skills) & Mr. Gresh
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? We always left
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Brighton High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Bengal colors: Blue & Orange
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Didn't go. I had to tell the kid that asked me "No" :( because I had a boyfriend that I was SOOOOO in love with (Oh the things I would have done or not done) that had already graduated and he didnt want to go. I really made some stupid mistakes in High School
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Definately not the same way, but no I wouldnt. I am too happy where I am now
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? TOO Long!!!!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Senior Skip Day?
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Nope - Man I really sucked at High School
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Wow...... Really??
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Didn't go. Man I dated that guy waaaaaaay too long!! That is one thing I do regret about High School... I never got into it because of who I just had to be with all the freakin time
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Yep
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yeah at REI for about 8 months. Such Tree Huggers
I tag Nikki, Erin, Kathryn
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh this sounds like a fun tag. K, I'll do it :)
Post a Comment