Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Dear Mom and Dad,


I know you have been thinking about getting me a big boy bed in the near future.
I think it's a great idea.



A lot of my friends have big boy beds.



I think they just got them because they can climb out of their cribs anyway. The truth is, I got Mom's flexibility and Dad's short legs so there is no way I can climb out of my crib. Not now, and probably not soon.



Sometimes when you guys think I am sleeping, I am actually trying with all of my little might to hoist my leg up high enough to just get my body up and over that edge. No success. Ever. I give up and go to bed.
So if I did get that big boy bed just think of all the possibilities, all the new adventures I could go on while you guys think I am sleeping, or better yet, while you guys are sleeping......
Oh and one more thing.... sometimes you two go on and on and on about how BIG I am and how I should walk instead of being held all the time. And the very next second you are telling me I am too little to feed myself an ice cream cone or too little to brush my own teeth... Please make up your mind. I am confused.
Garrett

6 comments:

N Luthi said...

oh garrett, since you often say so little in person (i must be scary) i had no idea you were so funny. j/k

love you heather!!!

Luthiclan said...

Because of the fact that he does say so little in person, he may get on here often to express his thoughts, ideas and concerns :)

Anonymous said...

Have to love cutie Garrett (also Heather & Garrett) What a sweet dialog. I see book in this sometime.
Luv & Hugs, GGMA JC :)

Anonymous said...

PS I mean Heather & Daniel (on last line) Brain not functioning this morning. :( GGMA JC

Ama said...

I LOVED IT!

Clifton and Melinda said...

LOL!!! I love it! Garrett you are the cutest little turkey! :)