
Saturday, April 10, 2010
A boy's best friend?
As we pulled into the driveway today after running a few errands, we came across this little duck and we seriously sat and fed it for probably a half an hour. I assume it got full and proceeded to go about his day. However, Garrett was not done feeding him and started chasing this duck with a fist full of bread that he was determined to shove into its mouth. That is where I finally decided to intervene and explain to Garrett that the duck needed to go find it's mommy and family. Poor guy, I think he thought we had a new family pet!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My boys totally do the same thing... we love ducks! So cute in a little boy kind of way :) We should totally hang out one day and let our boys chase ducks together :)
Two cute lil' duckies. Spring really is here (in between the snow showers)
Hugs & Luv, Great Grandma JC
Post a Comment