Our kitchen has been done now for quite a while!! As well as our Mantle and newly painted wall. The only thing left we are going to do is put tile in the kitchen and into the entry way. We are going to wait to do all that though. Thanks Steven for ALL THE HARD WORK you put in on our house!! We really appreciate it!! And thank you Nikki for letting him come over ALOT of Saturdays to work on it!! We love you guys!!! These pictures do not do the new cabinets and countertop justice!


5 comments:
Looks awesome! You guys are amazing... I would not even know where to start on a project like this :)
Beautiful! You can redo my apt anytime!!!!! Hope to see you soon.
Luv & Hugs, Granny Jodee :)
That kitchen looks like a million bucks! I LOVE how it turned out... when are you having us over for dinner? :) JK
I agree much better! Now on to tile...
I love it all!!! How exciting for you guys!! :)
Post a Comment