Today we had such a fun filled day!! We had the annual Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Ririe's house. The front yard is for the young grandkids and the backyard is for the older grandkids. I still think there are some eggs missing that we coudnt find - Good job Grandpa!!
First Catch!
Mmmmm.....
Still Searching
Then we went to Steve & Linda's house and colored Easter Eggs!!
I love my Ama
Daniel and Ryker getting right to business with these Eggs
We sure do love this little guy, Happy Easter Buddy!!

3 comments:
good crap I am completely impressed that you have already posted your pics!!! I am still behind....like clear back to Feb!! :) Your little guy is SO photogenic!!
way cute pics!!! Sorry we missed out this year!
Love the pictures! It was so fun to see the egg hunt pictures :) Your baby is too cute, I just want to pinch his adorable cheeks :) We will have to plan a playdate next time we are in town!
Post a Comment