Monday, March 16, 2009

A little R & R


This last weekend Daniel was in a golf tournament with his Dad, his brother Ben and his Grandpa in St. George. Garrett and I luckily got to tag along for the ride! while they were out golfing, I got to hang out and relax with my mother-in-law and my grandmother-in-law (and my son). It was so relaxing!! the pool was too cold to swim in and I forgot my camera... but I wanted to say Thanks to Steve and Linda for inviting us!!!! It was a really nice / needed getaway for us.

3 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

way fun!! you need to work on that camera thing!!!

N Luthi said...

I agree you need to work on the carmera thing! but i am also jelous of the warmth~

Ama said...

We had lots of fun in St George. It was nice weather, better than at home, but too cold for swimming. We need to all go down there again soon! Love you all!!!