Monday, March 9, 2009

2 Down..... Eternity to Go

Daniel and I have now been married for 2 years!!! What a FUN, crazy, exciting and emotional 2 years it has been. Sometimes I think about how fast it has gone and other times it feels like we have been together ALOT longer, not in a bad way, it just seems like we have always been married. I LOVE coming home to my husband every single day and I am so grateful for everything he does for me and our family. I love you so much Daniel - I am more in love with you today than I was the day we got married. Happy Anniversary!!!



(It wouldn't play the slideshow if I posted words in the same post - so I had to post them separately)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been 2 years either, it is hard to believe it has gone by so fast! Love you too sweetheart!

N Luthi said...

yeah! happy 2yrs guys!

Clifton and Melinda said...

how fun to see all those pics again!! love you three :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! You're a great couple, glad I'm related. (Have fun in St George)

Much Love, Grandma Jodee