Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's Day Daniel and I had the chance to spend with my niece, Clara and my nephew, Chase. My sister in law, Erin had the great idea to suprise my brother, Brian with tickets to the Blue Man Group in Las Vegas and she needed someone to watch their kids. So Valentine's Day morning Daniel and I headed down to Lehi to start our adventure. They left at about 10:30 a.m. and left us with their 2 kids, 2 cats (Pumpkin & Mokey) and 1 dog (Princess Leia). Chase got some legos for Valentine's Day that he LOVED!!! Clara got some books and some puzzles that she loved too!! No pictures of the book reading because we read them right before her nap but I will have you know that we read each of those books at least 5 times!!! It was so fun!

Chase's Lego's:



Nap time for Everyone!!: (Except Chase who was still playing with his legos, oh and Daniel - Thank you so much for playing with him!!)















Chase, Princess Leia & Garrett Watching Daniel play the wii:






Bri & Erin.... We are so glad that you guys had a good time!!! Your kids missed you guys sooo much, but we are more than happy to watch them anytime!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I don't think 'Thank You' quite covers everything you guys did that weekend for us! We had a great time, but it wouldn't have been possible without your help. You're the best!