

Last night, my best friend Ashley and I got to go to Rascal Flatts!!!! It was such a blast!!! They put on such a good concert. Jessica Simpson opened for them... She was alright.... I just couldn't figure out why home-girl wore stilletos (sp?) instead of cowboy boots. Oh well.
So I still REALLY struggle with the camera and I totally forgot it!!! But I did have my cell phone - so here are some pics from my phone but they do not do it justice at all!!! Thanks Ash for coming with me!! Thanks Daniel for taking Garrett, I love you!!


P.S. There was this guy there that had on cut off daisy duke shorts - Just like Jessica Simpson's!!! No Joke, it was hilarious!!!!

3 comments:
Oh So fun I wanted to go!! I bet you had a blast.
How fun! It was fun to see pictures of Ashley :) You will have to tell her "hi" for me next time you see her :)
You bob that head girl :)
Man I envy you for sure! they are so great in concert!
Post a Comment