Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Reba & Kelly

One of our Project Crews at the company I work for did some trade work for six tickets to the Kelly and Reba concert for all the girls in the office. Ok, I am going to be honest with you.... I dont know any of Reba's songs and the only songs of Kelly Clarkson that I know are on the radio so I didnt quite know how fun this was going to be. They also got us a gift certificate to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. For anyone that has been there, dang that place is good!!! However, it was a little um.... pricey so that was the first and definately the last time I will be eating there.

Then we headed off to the concert. What a random group of people!!! We had everyone from Grandma's to little girls to cowboys..... We had such a blast!!


I forgot my camera so these are the only pictures I got from one of the girls that I went with.

3 comments:

N Luthi said...

WELL YOU LOOKED SO CUTE!!

Clifton and Melinda said...

How fun!!!

Kathryn said...

That sounds like fun. Not a huge fan of either of them but hey, free is always nice :)