Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Zoo
















This last Friday we went to the zoo!! (Thanks Nikki for inviting us!!) We went with my sisters in law, Nikki and Melinda and their kids. The weather was perfect!! Garrett was too little to recognize any animals, in fact he was so comfortable in his stroller that he slept the entire time (he made up for it that night - he slept a total of like 3 hours). Anyway, I had fun watching the other kids get excited seeing the animals!








4 comments:

Kathryn said...

It looks like he was having fun on the slides, and you look like such a cute lil mom!

N Luthi said...

So glad you could come with us! We need to plan another fun playdate! Hey and let me know if you really want to do thriller i think we need tickets now if so.

Clifton and Melinda said...

Fun pics!! Loved it!! Thanks Nikki for inviting us!! :)

Clifton and Melinda said...

Oh and I love "Luthi for Life!!" I seriously laughed out loud when I saw that! HA!