Linda, Melinda, Katrina and I got pedicures the first night we got there. We went to the Dinosaur Museum, swimming, Go cart racing at Fiesta Fun (Garrett and Porter couldn't quite get the accelerator and the steering at the same time so both dad's jumped on the back and helped them.) Most of my time was spent watching, taking care of Hudson, but it was just as fun!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
St. George - Wahoo!
At the very last minute Daniel and I decided to join the Luthi family on their trip to St. George. And we are sooo glad we did!! Garrett couldn't stop asking where we were going each day followed by a "Wahoo!!" We all had such a great time! Except the minor setback of Daniel needing to go to the insta care for what we thought were kidney stones. Now we are not sure...
Linda, Melinda, Katrina and I got pedicures the first night we got there. We went to the Dinosaur Museum, swimming, Go cart racing at Fiesta Fun (Garrett and Porter couldn't quite get the accelerator and the steering at the same time so both dad's jumped on the back and helped them.) Most of my time was spent watching, taking care of Hudson, but it was just as fun!






















Linda, Melinda, Katrina and I got pedicures the first night we got there. We went to the Dinosaur Museum, swimming, Go cart racing at Fiesta Fun (Garrett and Porter couldn't quite get the accelerator and the steering at the same time so both dad's jumped on the back and helped them.) Most of my time was spent watching, taking care of Hudson, but it was just as fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
glad you came!! and love how cute you are with baby h! but what no stones??
I am so glad you came. Garrett was so cute on the kiddie karts, and the splash pad.
Post a Comment