We took Hudson in for his 2 week check-up today; Yes - We. I am completely capable of taking my 2 week old to an appointment by myself. Except this one. It was his '2 week check-up'. To some of you this means nothing - to me it means Big Boy "surgery". Therefore, Daniel has to go with me.
Hudson did great during the procedure! I, on the other hand was a mess. I HATE seeing my kids in pain! (and I didn't even go back with him)
As we left the Dr Office my husband was reflecting on our life before children. He told me that before we had kids he only remembered seeing me cry like 2 times. Now-a-days I cry over EVERYTHING! I am not saying it's necessarily a bad thing to cry. But c'mon lady get a grip!
Anyway - to the point:
2 Week old Stats:
Height: 20.5 inches..................................50%
Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz...................................25%
Head Cir: 36 cm..........................................50%
Height: 20.5 inches..................................50%
Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz...................................25%
Head Cir: 36 cm..........................................50%
We love that we can already see some of his personality coming out and let me tell you - he is going to give his older brother a run for his money! This is going to be so fun to be a part of!!

5 comments:
Heather & Daniel, thank you so much for coming by and lettting me hold Hudson before his doctor's appointment. What a sweet bundle from heaven!!!! What a sweet family.
Love you all so much,
Hugs, great-Grandma Cornwall
I am sorry you had to go through that Heather...it is not fun at all! So much better just at the hospital. He is DARLING! I am just waiting for my cough to finally go away so I can come kiss his cute little cheeks!
sad. poor baby!!
not looking forward to that appoinment either!!
after talking to dan, i realized that i am just not even going to go when that time comes for me!!! "here you go brennen!!"
Post a Comment