Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Family


I have a family here on Earth

They are so good to me

I want to share my life with them

Through all Eternity....


Looks like we will be sticking to BLUE in our family for a while! We found out that we are expecting another boy - Due March 30th.


I am so grateful for the chance I have to be a mommy to these special little boys. Motherhood is truthfully the best blessing I have ever received and I know Daniel would say fatherhood is the best blessing he has ever received.


Although there were some concerns pointed out during this ultra sound with this baby, Daniel and I strongly believe that the Lord will bless us with a child that chose us as his parents.


Our range of emotions are still very much on the surface however, we also know our family will be strengthened and blessed during this time and especially when this baby joins our family.


How am I going to handle a house full of boys?! I can't wait to find out!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

aw congrats! Hope everything turns out great :)

Ama said...

I seem remember a funny little test with your ring that said "7" boys. lol. I can attest that both of you are wonderful parents and indeed are blessed with these choice spirits in your lives. Love YOU ALL!

Destiny said...

So so happy for you... your offically being blogged stalked!