Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Bob"


After Garrett's surgery we had alot of downtime. He spent alot of that time on Mom and Dad's bed in his pajamas. The calmest activity that kept him preoccupied the longest amount of time was watching Spongebob. Now every morning after I wake him up, he goes straight to our room and grabs the remote to watch "Bob". On top of that, he screams "Ow" the entire time I am getting him dressed. (Knowing full well that I am not hurting him) He thinks that if he says "Ow" I will stop dressing him and let him get back to his "Bob". He is such a funny boy!
Update: He has slept the last 2 nights the entire way through! That is a first since he had his surgery. Cross your fingers that this keeps up. (If it doesnt, I am tempted to have them take the tubes back out and put the adnoids back in)

3 comments:

Cristi said...

Isn't it sad to see your little boy have to go through all that!? But if it makes you feel better Zack got tubes in and it made of WORLD of difference. It was so worth it!

Unknown said...

Oh man - I haven't been on anyones blog for ages! I'm barely starting to get caught up on my own... but it's so much more fun to read yours! I can't wait for our little trip this weekend... sunny skies here we come!

Ama said...

Hope you all are having fun in St George!!!!! Hope the weather stays good for you. Heather thanks for shopping for Easter decorations for me!!! Love you all!!!!