Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kids Need Routine

Garrett loves his Dad soooo much!! He loves to hear the door open in the evening knowing it is his Dad getting home from work and every day he runs over to him with a big hug waiting. He loves his dad.... unless..... it is his Dad picking him up from Day Care.

I take Garrett to Day Care every day and I pick him up.... every day. A little while ago I was unable to pick him up and Daniel had to swing by and get him. The minute Garrett saw it was his Dad, it kind of freaked him out and HE freaked out. I definitely know this does not mean Garrett loves me more or anything like that. It simply means kids need routines and once they are switched up, it's over. At least in our home.


This was the entire ride home:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.
GGMA JC

N Luthi said...

agrered. competely. Porter would be a mess without his routine.