Thursday, August 13, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

About 2 months ago my best friend Ashley and I decided that we wanted to go on a quick weekend getaway. Well.... This last weekend it happened!! We headed down to St. George Thursday night after work and stayed with Ashley's sister, Jenny. Friday morning we got up and just kind of lounged around because we couldn't check into our hotel in Las Vegas until 3:00.
We finally got to our destination (after alot of U turns and driving in and out of the parking garage - because I didn't want to use the valet parking - I finally gave in to the valet and let them find a spot to park it)

The first night we walked up and down the strip for a little while and then went back to our room with all intentions of going back out to catch the fountain show and a few things. But I am not going to lie, we were passed out by 10:00.

So the next day we got up and going pretty quick so that we could make up for lost time from the night before. We went into, I swear, every shop and hotel in the entire city!! After we got our facials we went back to the room to get ready for The Phantom of the Opera. It was a Blast!! We also went to the top of the Eiffel Tower, walked through the flower garden inside the Bellagio (the Lady Bug is made up of flowers - way impressive!) and we actually caught the fountain show!

NOTE: I have the BEST Husband in the world to watch Garrett the entire weekend while I was gone. Thanks baby I Love you!!!





And No I am NOT going to go into the story about the drunk guy that was convinced that me and Ashley were twins OR the guy that was convinced that OUR Hotel room was his Hotel room. It's not a complete trip without at least one weirdo right?!?

3 comments:

Ama said...

I am glad that you had fun! It would be nice to see Phantom! But glad you are home. Dad and Son missed you alot!!!!!

Clifton and Melinda said...

So fun!!! I am so glad that you had a blast...a facial...awesome...love them!!

Unknown said...

Hey, in Las Vegas you're lucky there were only two wierdo encounters! I'm glad you had fun, you deserbed a vacation!