Thursday, May 21, 2009

Very Poor Blogging Skills Lately

This last month has actually been a pretty busy month with alot going on. Between Katrina's play, my mom's choir concert, Mother's Day and Daniel not back in school until June, we have actually done quite a bit. However, the only time that I am the paparazzi is when I am around Garrett. So instead of posting MORE of his pictures this time, I will give you all a break!

Katrina did AMAZING in the Pirate of Penzance - sick and all!

My mom's choir concert sounded WONDERFUL!

Mother's Day was PERFECT!! Thanks Daniel...

Having my husband home at nights and on Saturdays is AWESOME!

Just no pics........

We are going to Cherry Hill this weekend though, so I am hopeful!

1 comment:

Ama said...

I agree that Katrina play was AWESOME!

And so far Cherry Hill have been great! Oh that's right your still up there. I thought that I would take just look to see if anyone has updated their blogs! Love you all and see you on Monday at the BBQ.